So we went to this animal farm in midvale with our buddies Brad and Jessica and thier little boy, Lincoln. It was a lot of fun except it was so stinkin' hot. It was like blanket of heat engulfed you, and I felt so bad because Kendall's cheeks were so red from it. But she survived. And here's some fun pictures.
Who you callin' turkey, Turkey?
Gobble, gobble
This pig loves his food so much, he likes to stand in it.
Feed the birds.
You gotta love those double toilets!
Brad and Lincoln taking a ride on the tractor.
Look at that those driving skills!
Teaching daddy how to drive:)

I'm sure there's a picture around here somewhere of Matt and his dad on a tractor. I'll have to find it before you come.
ReplyDeleteGoogle won't recognize either of my accounts as having access to this blog, so I'm being anonymous.
Mom Deighton