He recently got 6 more bats off KSL for real cheap with the plan of making some fun ones and maybe even selling some.
At work, Matt has been working hard on a yearbook campaign. This is where they have digitized around 7,000 or so yearbooks onto Ancestry.com. To promote the new collection, Matt has helped find many celebrity photos in the collection. They then shared these images with the media (certain publications got rights to certain pictures). They got coverage in People magazine (the one with kim kardashian's wedding on the front) Sports Illustrated, Access Hollywood, and many more. Cool, huh?
Heather: I have been recently introduced to the worderful site of Pinterest.com. I absolutely love it. You can put a virtual "pin" on any cool recipe, craft, picture, decoration, anything that you find on the internet. So it brings all the best parts of the internet into one spot. I have found a few cute ideas that I've been working on so I'll post pictures as I finish them
Kendall: She has been learning some new things lately. She will give you kisses on the cheek. She gives you high-fives. We're working on having her raise up her arms when we say "touchdown!" (Preping for BYU football games!)
We visited the new waterfalls, creek, and the improved duck pond that was made on the south side of BYU campus. It is absolutely beautiful. Here's some pictures.
Our attempt of a family picture!
Daddy showing Kendall a waterfall.
Taking a stroll.
It totally looks like she's saying,"Hey, I know you, right?!"
Looking up at the rocks.
Woooooo Hoooo!


Neat pictures. I heard the new walk was beautiful. Thanks for showing me.
ReplyDeleteMom Deighton
cute pictures. I just got pintrest too and love it. Can't wait to see what you did.
ReplyDelete