03 August 2011

All the extras

I liked the colors in this picture.
 Colleen and Crystal came for the weekend. Which was super fun except I didn't take any pictures with them. Lame-o. Anyway, Crystal brought this ginormous Teddy Bear for her pregnant friend. It was funny how mesmerized Kendall was with it. We might just have to get one. Maybe.

 So, I was trying to get a good video of her walking around and instead I got this great clip of Kendall biffing it. Its kind of sad but here's a taste of daily life. Everyday is full of learning moments.

 Matt and I went to my cousin Jill's wedding reception in Salt Lake. It was catered by Cafe Rio!!! (Too bad we didn't realize that before we had dinner....but don't worry, we ate some anyway!) Kind of lame I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom, oh well. My Grandpa Sangster was there and took one look at Kendall and said "Oh, its little Matt!" The rest of the night, Kendall was referred to as "little Matt" since she looks so much like her dad. Funny.
 We recently went to help get Brett and Ashley all packed up for their big move to Connecticut. It was a good workout for Matt and I (more so for Matt) especially since they lived on the 3rd floor. Kendall kept herself busy by helping herself to random toys lying around and exploring everywhere possible.


Kendall loves her Uncle Brett and Aunt Ashley. Have a blast in Connecticut!

2 comments:

  1. she is so cute. i can't believe how old she is getting. i think i say that everytime.
    That biff is hilarious, I had to watch it a few times! Also scary...she really almost knocked her face on the corner of the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! WE miss you all already! Thanks again for helping us move. I know it was probably the most hellish like night ever but we appreciated your help just the same:)

    ReplyDelete