15 July 2011

Sweet fort dude!

So, I totally stole this idea from my sister-in-law Aubrey. I saw one of these at her house and thought it was absolute genius. So here is my attempt. I just took an old top sheet for a queen bed and measured/fitted it to go over a cardboard table. I then added a door, 2 windows and a little tree on the side (just for fun). And here is the finished product.... something Kendall can play in when she's a little older.


Kendall is a wonderful tour guide.



Kendall had this really cute smile right before a took the picture. I guess the flash must have brought out her creepy side.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I totally forgot that Cohen even has a tent, I'll have to pull it out so he & Eden can play in it together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest. I love that idea, and you made it so adorable. If I ever make one it probably wouldn't get posted because it will never be that dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry Deighton said: This is adorable, Heather. I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete