| A perfect sized pool for the little girls! |
Excuse Kendall's unbuttoned onesie, we can barely get the diaper changed without her crawling away, much less getting the clothes back on.
FIREWORKS!
I love her face in this one. Its like a mix between excitement and terror!
| Grandpa being silly. |
| I thought these pictures were fun. |
Our last day in Montana, we went to the Carousel in Missoula. I don't know if Kendall enjoyed it very much (it went pretty fast) but it was too cute to pass up! All in all, we had a blast in Montana. It was great to be with family and nice to get away for a while.
Terry Deighton said:
ReplyDeleteSwimming and fireworks, what could be better.
you guys are so much fun. looked like a great trip home.
ReplyDeletemiss you guys, wish you could move out here! seriously!!