Kendall absolutely LOVES "Elmo's Song" which is weird since she's never even seen Sesame Street. Whenever we play it, she gets this huge grin on her face and will start dancing. So we finally were able to capture her mad dancing skills:)
Some Extra Pictures
 |
| Kendall is pretty good at free standing and will do it for a good chunk of time as long as you don't acknowledge her. As soon as she realizes you're watching her, she'll usually sit down. |
 |
| This is a good view of the hairband I just made. Aubrey showed me how to make little roses. Cute, huh? |
 |
| This is the new thing Kendall likes to do. She will hold onto my pants and walk around the apartment with me. Its really cute but also annoying because I have to walk really slow so she can keep up. |
she is so dang cute. Love the rose head band.
ReplyDeletei love her. too darn adorable. and i love your headband, i always admire them when she wears them (obviously...when else would i admire them? ha)
ReplyDeleteTerry Deighton said: Of course she loves Elmo's song. We all love Elmo's song. Grandma and Grandpa Deighton prefer we don't sing it at the dinner table, but we all love it just the same. Now it's "Kendall's Song" too.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! I love her dancing! And I didn't know you made her headband. Nice job! I was admiring it on sunday. Maybe you can show me how to make one sometime. Emma could use something cute like that!
ReplyDelete