Anyway, what's done is done and we are excited to have a healthy little boy growing inside. Here are a few purchases/crafts I've done for the little man since then!
| I bought the outfit on the left. The 2 onesies are ideas I tried to recreate from Pinterest. |
| And of course I had to buy little shoes. I couldn't help myself! |
Kendall is officially 18 months old! She can now (legally) be in nursery at church.....and thats pretty much it. But she is a fast little bugger. When ever she goes somewhere, she is running. And it seems she is even faster when she finds something she shouldn't have. Here she is helping mama make banana bread. (She loves to watch me cook.)
She is learning so much. She says ball, on/off, water, Jesus (which sounds a lot like "cheese"), cookie, and duckie. This video is during bathtime and Matt is trying to get her to say duckie. I tried "editing" out certain body parts so that is why my finger is moving up and down all the time...its the thought that counts, right? :)
| Here is one of our latest splurges from Costco. (The moose, not the baby.) |
| Kendall and her buddy Everett. |
We like going to this jumping-gym-place down in Provo. Its free because Kendall is under 2 years old and I just follow her around trying to make sure she doesn't kill herself (which is harder than you think as you can see in this video). I love this video because she was super excited....before she fell. Note: She was completely fine after her fall. The ground is basically another trampoline so she didn't get a single scratch or bruise!
We haven't had much snow this winter, so here are some pictures I took before it all melted.
Here is a cute moment I found. Daddy and Kendall snuggles. Awwww.
Love the videos! Your editing skillz are amazzzing! Truly. Love how delicate she was eating the snow. So cut!!
ReplyDeleteThe snow video was hilarious lol And the little boy shoes! Oh my goodness! I love the moose too...I've debated buying that thing so many times for one person or another...I'm glad you guys splurged on it!
ReplyDeletethe trampoline video cracks me up because if you just watched it and didn't know before hand that she was fine it would make you pretty worried. but I read ahead so it kinda made me laugh that she just dissapeared. Maybe I have a wierd sence of humor. And I love all the little boy stuff. kinda excited we are both having boys.
ReplyDelete