She is a babe! And she does look a ton like you!
For sure! You definitely look a lot a like. It's so fun to compare baby pictures with your kids.
I've been saying that since the beginning! :) And Eden looks scared to death in that last photo, her face keeps making me laugh.
She does look a lot like you, but I still say she has a lot of my dad in her. It's always neat to see the combinations of family traits.
She is a babe! And she does look a ton like you!
ReplyDeleteFor sure! You definitely look a lot a like. It's so fun to compare baby pictures with your kids.
ReplyDeleteI've been saying that since the beginning! :) And Eden looks scared to death in that last photo, her face keeps making me laugh.
ReplyDeleteShe does look a lot like you, but I still say she has a lot of my dad in her. It's always neat to see the combinations of family traits.
ReplyDelete