Matt loves his little boy.
Cole sleeps just like Kendall did.
Everyone's first comment seems to be, "Look at all that hair!" Which was weird to me since we never got those comments with Kendall....since she didn't have practically any hair. Ha ha.
We really like this book:)
Life has been different for sure with 2 kids. Everyone tells you it will be, and they were right. Often I think, "I only I had one more arm.....". It always seems like there is one kid crying while the other has a dirty diaper or the phone is ringing while I am changing that diaper or Kendall finds something dangerous while I'm nursing Cole, the list goes on and on.
My least favorite thing about having 2 kids: I rarely get a chance to get some rest, which would explain a big reason why I have been sick twice within the last month. It always seems like when one is taking a nap, the other feels the need to act up a little more than usual.
My favorite thing about having 2 kids: Seeing how much Kendall loves her brother. She loves to give him kisses. And when he cries, she will find a pacifier for him and try to give him hugs.
I love reading your posts! You sound super busy! Hopefully you can get some rest haha Let me know if you want me to try to watch the kiddos! I'm sure it's a more daunting task with 2! I can't believe Kendall is almost two!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is too darn cute! Love to hear about you guys. Sorry we missed you when we came to visit just recently, family and time just got carried away. Love you guys! I like the beard look Matthew :)
ReplyDelete