Ok, Baby Deighton is scheduled to arrive here in 9 days...thats right, we're in the single digits:) I can now say that his nursery is completely ready for him and all of our major projects around the house are as complete as they will ever be. So now if he decides to come a little early....I guess I will allow it!
 |
| New nursery wall color. No more obnoxious pink walls! |
 |
| I have to do a picture for this crazy bedskirt I decided to make. (Since the picture isn't super clear, it just has 3 rows of grey ruffles.) This made my life horrible for about 3 days....maybe next time I should read the entire tutorial before I start cutting fabric, etc and realizing I completely missed an important step. Oh well, lesson learned. |
 |
| Carseat and hospital bag (mostly) ready for "go time!" |
 |
| Check that out, we even have some diapers for when the little guy comes home! |
 |
| Kendall's room (used to be an office) complete with a big girl bed! |
 |
| Matt did some built-in shelves for her closet! |
 |
| A growth chart we made:) |
 |
| A random shelf we just finished for our bedroom:) |
 |
| Here is our last project yet to be tackled. You see that white smoke detector at the very very top? You know, the worst possible place to put a smoke detector? Well, long story short, it has been beeping for about 2 days now and we don't have a ladder (yet) to switch the stupid battery. I have climbed up on a chair and wacked it with an assortment of things but to no avail, it still beeps and mocks me. It looks like another trip to Home Depot is in our future.... |
You are like the energizer bunny with all you have gotten done! And you are pregnant on top of it all! Sheesh! Good luck on it all--don't be climbing up there anymore!! Ack!! Can't wait to see pics of that cute baby boy!
ReplyDelete