So I walk into the living room the other day and this is what I see.
At first I thought, "Oh my goodness, my baby is going to fall and die!" But after I calmed down, I wondered how exactly she got up there. So I sat back and captured my little acrobat with the camera.
Here we go.
Pretty fast learner isn't she?
Here is a clip of Kendall jabbering up a storm. It is hilarious how you can basically have a lengthy conversation without her saying one real word.She is half naked because she got real messy at dinner and her parents are apparently too lazy to put new clothes on her. I love her facial expressions. Enjoy.
I could watch her all day! That is hilarious :) she is so cute...
ReplyDeleteI love Matthew in the background, very interrogative
Bahaha. I LOVE THIS!! She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure she was saying that it was a "big idea" and that you wouldn't understand the complex schematics.
ReplyDelete