19 May 2011

New Toys

Kendall likes showing off her skills with the keyboard. She's really good, especially when she sits on it and moves her bum from side to side. Showbiz here we come!
We just bought this cool hippo toy. Its set up so you can use it like a walker or sit on it. Our friends Brad and Jessica had a walker-toy like this and Kendall kept trying to steal it from their 11 month old boy.....so needless to say, we thought we should get her one of her own.
Kendall is really starting to interact with herself whenever she sees her reflection in a mirror. It is absolutely hilarious!

4 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY STOKED that you've started a blog. (or at least that you've told me about it.)

    I will comment. I know that most people who read don't comment, but don't worry. I'm headed right now to put you in my reader thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! She's gonna be bustin' out some Beethoven before you know it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those videos are awesome. She is growing up fast and is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness-I am so glad you mentioned this on FB! Kendall is so very yummy--what a fun time you all must be having. And theres nothing like a little Butt Beethoven :0) I am going to put you in my reader so I can see when you update, (she said in her least scary stalker voice)

    ReplyDelete